Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well, I've thought a long time about attempting a blog. I know it won't be often... and it probably won't be anything extraordinary. But I had a few quiet moments this morning, and thought I would give it a whirl anyway. 

Why the title? Well, I suppose it is self explanatory, but I wanted to have something that encompasses both the 'Mary' and 'Martha' aspects of motherhood. Something that focuses on the little joys of pattering feet and trusting eyes, as well as my own trustful glances towards my heavenly Father. Something that isn't limited to the mundane, neither is simply a journey of faith- but rather pulls the two together as they are, a daily attempt to see Christ in the daily challenges, and reflect Christ through the same. 


Alright, my quiet moments are over, and it's hard to type with a 2 yr old turning circles on your lap and swinging on your arm, so I'll wrap up for now. 


Looking to His abundance, and finding my daily strength in His infinite grace... 


Till later.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gretchen! I enjoy writing... but it can get swallowed by other things. So I guess in a way it's a self discipline. ;-)

      Delete